Here is a list of the vacancies that we are currently recruiting for. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest for further updates. Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Content Manager – Godalming
Our client is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 150 countries.
They are looking for an energetic and passionate Content Executive / Manager who wants the next stepping stone to develop their skills and career in content. The role will develop, maintain and manage content across all digital channels. This is a new role for the company, supporting the whole organisation, whether it be the CEO, Field Marketing, or Sales.
- Understand market needs and build content programs that meet the needs of partners, customers and the industry.
- Create new original content to achieve marketing objectives, including blog and web content, event presentations, collateral, eBooks, infographics, case studies, webinars, and videos.
- Supporting the positioning of the company as ‘thought-leaders’ in the RegTech world
- Distributing and promoting content via email newsletters and across relevant social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Be the “go to” person for the business sales for content requests.
- Develop the company brand through great content
- Support the business with the design and development of company presentations
Skills / Experience
- Strong editorial experience – editing, commissioning and writing great content
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for blogging – either personally or professionally is desirable
- Experience using content to drive website leads
- Flexible and happy to take on a variety of duties.
- Experience working on websites/blogs in a B2B environment is desirable
- Knowledge of technology and the financial services industry.
They offer a competitive package and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international business delivering cutting edge technology:
Benefits: 24 Days Holiday, Plus Superannuation, BYOD joining payment
Location: Godalming / UK
Salary: Competitive – Dependent on experience