Marketing Strategist – Job based in Windsor (UK)
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and analytical B2B Marketing generalist to join our growing team in an exciting and challenging role.
You will support various teams charged with product development and profit contribution objectives, increasing the profitability of existing products and helping develop new products for the company.
You will build on existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your ability, available market data and customer contact.
Reporting to the Innovation & Marketing Director your focus will spread across the marketing mix on pricing, industry, suppliers, markets, competitors and customers.
With the other marketing strategists in the team your mission will include:
- Pricing strategies to drive value and growth
- Competitive, Customer and Market Intelligence including industry analysis to draw out conclusions resulting in subsequent tangible actions
- Customer communications and support including the design and launch of product and event campaigns
- Management of our customer loyalty scheme
- Product Management of specific product grade(s)
- Oversight of product development
- Liaison with other teams to ensure marketing activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall concept of operations
- Contribution to business planning to develop a marketing strategy consistent with our overall mission, vision, and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, another European language would be desirable
- Self-motivated with passion for quantitative marketing, understanding of marketing principles and the ability to perform under pressure
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple concurrent tasks
- Amazing research and analytical skills with the ability to generate succinct conclusions and recommendations
- Strategic thinking and decision-making
- A creative mind
- Comfortable briefing and presenting at all levels including executive team level
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice, throughout Europe
Own car essential due to office location.