Hard working and driven PR professional with solid PR experience gained at a PR agency required by dynamic, growing agency to manage exciting client accounts within the retail, F&B, and travel retail industries, working both B2B and B2C.
Working within a team of five, the role will include managing an account executive and a PR assistant. There is considerable scope for development for an ambitious, enthusiastic candidate looking to become involved with a boutique agency at an exciting time in its development. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of high-level PR activities.
If you are looking for a great opportunity where you can learn from industry experts and bring your own experience to the team in order to shape your future in PR, then this is for you!
- Client management – Working with multinational corporates as well as brands
- Team management – Managing the day-to-day work of two other members of the team
- Writing – Writing all day-to-day written material for clients including press releases, features, statements, opinion pieces, Q&As, speeches, presentations, award entries etc. and taking responsibility for the final version
- Implementing and contributing to the planning of PR campaigns – in particular creating a strategy for a client looking to target consumer lifestyle media and national publications for the first time – including delivery against KPIs and agreed programmes
- Planning the media relations programme for clients as laid out in the agreed programme of activity
- Liaising with media on a regular basis
- Building relationships with publications on behalf of clients
Experience and skills required
Personal specification – essential:
- Solid experience working in a PR agency
- Exceptional writing skills with a sophisticated vocabulary and the ability to write in different styles for different audiences
- Confident telephone manner and comfortable talking with journalists and placing stories
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Organised and able to manage own time
Personal specification – desirable:
- Management experience
- Experience working with consumer and/or national publications
- Working knowledge of foreign languages
- Experience in travel retail, UK retail, pharmaceutical retail or F&B
c. £30,000-£40,000 dependent on experience