We’re often asked for our advice on the best way to prepare for a PR Executive or PR Account Executive interview.
Here are some questions that you’re likely to be asked and should have an idea of how to answer –
- What do you know about our agency?
- Why are you interested in a career in PR?
- Where there any of our recent campaigns that were of particular interest to you and why?
- Why would you be a good employee for us?
- What can you bring to the role?
- How would your friends / previous employers describe you?
- Do you have strong grammar and spelling?
- Have you ever written a press release?
- Do you enjoy writing?
- Would you be confident dealing with clients and talking to journalists on the phone?
- What are your career ambitions?
- Do you have any questions for us?